One-on-One Mac Training for You
Personalized Lessons: Beginners, Silver Surfers, Pros, In your Home , In your Office.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone sit with you and teach you everything you want to know about your Apple computer? Even if you’ve never used a computer before, we can help you.
We have clients of all ages,ranging in abilities from beginners to pro-users.
* Beginners: If this is your first Mac or your first computer,you need to get up to speed quickly and easily. One of the biggest hurdles every beginner faces is believing that they don’t have the confidence or skill-set needed in order to use the computer.With patience, knowledge, and experience we will get you up to a level where you love using your Mac.
* Silver Surfers: They are generally 50 years of age or older, who frequently surf the Web and spends time online. Increasing numbers of this generation are using Macs to stay in touch with their families, organising their lives and activities and sometimes running their own businesses. This can all be done faster and easier on your Mac – and we’ll show you how.
* Professionals: It can be hard to keep up-to-date with technology ,and often this is difficult to know where to start. If you are not confident using your Mac at work, or if you’re ready to jump to the next level, look no further. Check out our business page if you’re looking for help using your Mac for business.
We provide Tuition in 4 main Areas:
1. The Mac Operating System OS X & iOS
2. Getting Started: Get to know your new Mac, iPhone or iPad.
3. Macintosh Applications and Programs – from the Beginner to Intermediate Level.
4. The World Wide Web (www)
Perfect for small business teams, IT staff, even families who wish to learn together, you get the training you need quickly and efficiently, and most important – affordably. We provide a range of staff training courses which can be customised to suit your particular needs.
For individual clients who require two or more training courses the CitizenArc Season Ticket is the perfect solution. Paying for training could not be easier. There is just one invoice and one payment.