INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.citizenarc.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our site.
- Information that you disclose to us on any pre-consultation questionnaire, during any consultation with us, and at regular reviews during any period of consultation you undertake with us, that may include information relating to medical conditions that you have and or treatment that you are receiving with respect to such medical conditions as is necessary for the proper and safe performance of our Services to you.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources
that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us through the website is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All information you provide to us other than through the website (including but not limited to manual booking forms, questionnaires, and health assessments) will be stored on local PC and or a portable device held at our trading premises. All devices are password protected and the trading premises are secured when no personnel are on the premises. Where files contain sensitive personal data (e.g. medical information), these files are individually password protected.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that we provide you with a safe and professional service tailored to your particular individual
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone. We will not pass on your information to third parties for the provision of or marketing of goods and services without your prior written consent.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking relevant boxes on forms we may use to collect your data or at any time by contacting us at our registered office or through our contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Data Protection Legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use strictly necessary and analytical/performance cookies on our site.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
CONTACT AND SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
OTHER THIRD PARTY SITES
Please note that our website includes links to third-party web sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. When you follow a link from our website to another website, cookies may be set. We have no control over cookies used by any such third party website. Each of these sites will have their own privacy and cookie policies and we urge you to review these. We cannot take any responsibility for the contents or behaviour or third-party sites.
CHANGE SETTINGS AND BLOCKING COOKIES
You can change your privacy settings so that certain cookies are disabled. Specifically, you can update your settings with respect to our use of Google analytics and your use of social media buttons on our website (e.g. “Like” or “Tweet”) through our privacy settings tab. Please note that any change in settings may affect your ability to use certain features of our site.
You may also block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.